Become a Volunteer
Our students need support, and that’s why we need caring and capable volunteers like you!
We Love Our Volunteers!
We’re all so grateful for the incredible volunteers who give their time to our students every day and lend support with open minds and open hearts. Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re glad you’re here! We are always looking for enthusiastic and compassionate volunteers to work with us at Bridge the Gap.
Volunteering with Bridge the Gap is rewarding and fun. After learning a bit about our programs, step one in the process is to complete a Volunteer Application. We can’t guarantee an opportunity will be available, though we always do our best to find placements for interested volunteers!
- Must be of high school age or older
- Background check required for volunteers 18+ of age
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of at least 15-17 weeks (one semester) of service
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 1-2 hours of volunteering per week
- TB clearance to be eligible for volunteering
- Must attend Volunteer Training sessions and complete training materials prior to service
- If volunteering with the Evening Program, you must be prepared and present for the first day of program
- Must be willing to abide by the no cell phone policies during volunteer service
The application process is closed until further notice.